Cut back on personal and lifestyle expenses
- Food, Medication & household necessities
- Mortgage or Rent payment
- Vehicle, fuel & repair
- Low-cost treats and or outings “SANITY SAVERS”
3. DON’T MAKE RASH DECISIONS
Sleep on your decisions and wait for at least 24 hours before spending your hard-earned cash.
4. CASH ON HAND
Cash at your disposal is critical in all situations:
- $300 – $500 Cash in $20 bills or smaller if you can.
- Money in your checking and or savings account
- Credit Card balance Free and clear for maximum availability
5. INCOME FLUCTUATIONS
During Trying Times your income will probably fluctuate. Cautious, well-planned spending will help you get through with minimal hardship.
6. SAVE EXTRA MONEY
If you have extra, save it! You will be grateful you did when you need it and.
7. WATCH FOR PRICE GOUGING
Unfortunately, this is a practice that is common in trying times.
Whenever there is a crisis, there are scammers looking to take advantage of vulnerable people. Watch out for scams!
If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. When in doubt, ask a trusted friend to review the information with you.